---------- Before You Arrive ----------
We are currently taking all necessary precautions and following State and Federal guidelines to avoid the spread of COVID-19.
What do I need to bring with me?
- Insurance Card and Photo ID.
- We are a separate business from your doctor’s office so you will need to complete similar paperwork at our center.
- List of all Medications, Supplements, Allergies, and previous Surgeries. Click here for form.
- Cases for contacts, glasses, and/or dentures to ensure these are secure.
- Responsible driver. Patients are not allowed to drive after surgery.
- Wear loose fitting clothing.
- Cell phones are permitted but pictures or recording devices are not to be used to ensure the privacy of all our patients.
- No valuables or jewelry
Your Rights and Responsibilities
Read through your rights and responsibilities and be sure that you understand them. Contact our office with any questions that you might have.
If you are interested in completing an Advance Directive for the state of Indiana, please click here for the form.
Expedite Your Check-In
You are able to download and print the forms required at check-in so that you can complete them from the comfort of your home. Click here for forms.